If you’ve never used c-frame tooling, here are a few basics:
- UniPunch tooling is a fast, easy way to punch holes in a variety of different materials.
- If you need to punch or notch a part, feel free to contact the UniPunch engineering department and we’ll work with you to ensure that you have the proper materials to get started.
- In addition, you will need to have a press brake, punch press or air-over-oil cylinder. UniPunch supplies air over oil cylinders and turn-key systems. For questions about using your press and UniPunch tooling, please contact the sales department.
- UniPunch has a large inventory of off-the-shelf components and standard tooling is generally available in three-to-five business days.
- For custom tooling and tailored systems, please allow approximately two-to-three weeks manufacturing time.